Mar 18, 2011

Update on Graduation

Hey guys

I'll be graduating from the Art Institute of Atlanta in about 7 days :D with a Bachelor in Fine Arts (Game Art and Design).  Within the coming month or so i'm hoping to get a new computer so i can continue my work at home.  I will also be looking for a job in the industry.  Hoping to find something quickly (arent we all) so that i can continue to do what i love!

If you havent seen it in a week (i updated it Tuesday) checkout my site: www.brian-beebe.com

It has my new demo reel and some new work.  Very soon it will have a couple Downloadable games that i have made (team efforts) on the "games" page.  Hope to have that up by the 24th.  So that i can show it at portfolio show.

Wish me luck and if you have any leads on jobs let me know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment